The MBA focuses on examining an organization from a functional strategic approach. This approach includes emphasis on management, marketing, finance, accounting, and economic principles in both the domestic and international marketplaces. MBA students can become immersed in a concentration that best fits their goals.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Advanced Knowledge in Business - Students will demonstrate advanced knowledge in the functional areas of business.
2. Strategic Analysis - Students will be able to analyze business situations, identify external opportunities and threats with a view toward proposing comprehensive strategic recommendations.
3. Complex Problem Solving - Students will demonstrate complex problem solving skills.
4. Strategic-Level Ethical Reasoning - Students will be able to identify and evaluate strategic-level ethical dilemmas and apply ethical decision-making techniques to resolve them.
5. Strategic Use of Information Technology - Students will be able to use information technology as a tool for business strategy.
6. Strategic Communications - Students will be able to communicate effectively in a business setting.
Management Student Learning Outcomes
Competencies: Students completing the degree will have the competencies necessary for advanced careers in business administration and management.
Decision Making: Students completing the degree will integrate the role of management into strategic business operations and decision-making.