2015-2016 Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2015-2016 Academic Catalog
Welcome to Indiana Tech!
And, welcome to our online academic catalog, the official source of information for the university’s undergraduate and graduate academic programs, courses, policies, degree requirements and procedures. This new format offers many functions and features that we hope will improve your enrollment experience.
- ARCHIVED CATALOGS: They are available from the drop-down list at the top of the page. Click the academic year you wish to view.
- AN EXPORT FUNCTION: We can export the course descriptions, program information or the entire catalog for you upon request.
- HELP: Click on the “question mark” icon located in the top, right-hand corner of each page if you need assistance.
- MOBILE ACCESS: Mobile access to the online catalog through your mobile device is available through catalog.indianatech.edu.
- PERSONALIZED CATALOG: The “My Portfolio” feature allows you to browse the online catalog and store courses and program information for later viewing.
- PRINTING: Print only what you want to print. Click on the printer icon in the top, right-hand corner of each page or text box.
- NAVIGATION AND LINKS: In addition to the navigation pane at the left of the screen, many pages have navigation menus at the top of the page. Clicking on the link will take you directly to the related content within the page. Click on the orange arrow on the lower-right side of the screen to move back to the top of the page.
- NAVIGATION IN COURSE DESCRIPTIONS: The course titles are “show/hide” links to the complete course descriptions. Click on the course title once to “show” the complete course description. Click on the course title again to “hide” the complete course description.
- SEARCH: An advanced search function, found on the left side of the page, will allow you to search for course information by course prefix, course number, exact match or descriptive phrases.
Reservation of rights
Indiana Tech reserves the right to alter or amend at any time, without notice, the policies, programs, fees, schedules, etc., contained in the catalog, should conditions warrant such changes. While reasonable efforts will be made to publicize such changes, it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to stay abreast of current regulations, curricula and the status of specific programs being offered.