Indiana Tech provides learners a professional education; prepares them for active participation, career advancement, and leadership in the global 21st century society; and motivates them toward a life of significance and worth.
Our Just Cause
We seek to empower every person in the world to increase their knowledge, build their skills, reach their fullest potential and positively impact their community.
Our Core Values
- Respect: Treating all stakeholders fairly and equitably
- Commitment: Affirming an unceasing dedication to educating the whole learner
- Honesty: Demonstrating truthful behavior in an open environment
- Passion: Possessing a burning desire to fulfill our purpose, mission, and vision
- Integrity: Behaving consistently with mission and core values
The university’s core purpose is to provide career-focused, professional programs of higher education.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Indiana Tech views diversity as an asset and aspires to create a collaborative, inclusive, empathic, and equitable community that respects and values the unique characteristics that exist among human beings, including differences in age, gender, race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, academic/professional background, religious beliefs, political beliefs, sexual orientation, mental/physical abilities, and military experiences. Indiana Tech aims to create and sustain a climate that is reflective of the world around us, where all may learn from one another. To achieve this goal, Indiana Tech believes it is important that the ideas, values, beliefs, talents, and needs of all constituents of Indiana Tech are welcomed and supported in order to fully participate in the global 21st century society.